Last Updated and Effective: April 17, 2018
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By browsing or using the Site, or accessing links to our social media accounts or pages on third party websites, you agree to these Terms and any amendments hereto that may be published from time to time on the Site, each of which is incorporated by reference.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, BY USING THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND INSTEAD AGREE TO HAVE ALL DISPUTES DECIDED BY AN ARBITRATOR. BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL TO SETTLE DISPUTES RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AS STATED FULLY IN THE “DISPUTE RESOLUTION” SECTION BELOW.
Hunt A Killer, LLC and its affiliates are referred to herein as “Hunt A Killer,“ “we,” or “our.”
“Content” means logos, design, text, graphics, images, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information and other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise available through or on the Site. We and our licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries and that you will not to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying Content on the Site.
“Site” means the website www.huntakiller.com and other websites through which we advertise and sell our products.
“User” means any visitor to the Site, regardless of whether the visitor registers for the Site or purchases any products from the Site, and is referred to herein as “User” or “you.”
“User Content” refers to any photographs, comments, video clips, or other Content that Users, including you, may upload to the Site. Content includes, without limitation, User Content. We do not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights a User may have to use and exploit their own User Content.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SITE
You may use the Site only if you are eighteen (18) years or older (or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction, if greater than eighteen  years of age) and capable of forming a binding contract with us and are not barred from using the Site under any applicable law. As long as you comply with these Terms, you may view and use our Site for your personal, non-commercial purposes. No other use of the Site is authorized.
NOTICE REQUIRED BY CALIFORNIA LAW
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1879.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice:
The name, address, and telephone number of the provider of this service is Hunt A Killer, LLC, 9341 Philadelphia Road, Unit J, Rosedale, MD 21237; (855) 783-0207. Complaints regarding products, or requests to receive further information regarding use of this Site may be sent to the above address or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Boulevard, Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS
If you live in New Jersey, please carefully read these Terms and understand that by using the Site, placing an order on the Site, or signing up for a Membership Subscription Service, in addition to the other terms and conditions herein, you agree:
1. Any dispute between you and Hunt A Killer us will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland and subject to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in the “Dispute Resolution” section below;
2. Under the laws of the State of New Jersey, limitations on implied warranties or the exclusive limitation of certain damages as set forth below in the “DMCA/Copyright Policy,” “Disclaimers of Warranties,” “Limitations on Liability,” and “Anti-Diversion” sections may not apply to you; and
3. As set forth in the “Indemnification” section below, you are responsible for any harm you cause Hunt A Killer, whether it is because of your (i) User Content; (ii) violation of any applicable law that protects Hunt A Killer or our legal rights or those of any third party that your actions have damaged; (iii) material uncured breaches of these Terms; (iv) infringement by you of any intellectual property rights that belong to Hunt A Killer or any third party; (v) any and all activities that occur under your account, username, and password.
Our Site is controlled, operated, and administered from our offices in Maryland, United States of America. We make no representation that Content on the Site is appropriate or available for use at other locations outside the United States, and access to it is prohibited from territories where the Content or products available through the Site are illegal. You may not use the Site or export its Content or products in violation of United States export laws and regulations. If you access the Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws if, and to the extent, local laws are applicable. We may ship to certain locations outside the United States, and reserve the right to apply additional shipping and handling charges to any orders shipped outside the United States.
These Terms and any action or proceeding relating thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is declared invalid, unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, it will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible.
You may be required to register with Hunt A Killer in order to access certain services or areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you the username you request. Your username and password are for your personal use only. If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In addition to all other rights available to Hunt A Killer, including those set forth in these Terms, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion to terminate your account or your use of the Site, block or prevent future access to and use of the Site, refuse service to you, or cancel your product orders (i) if you violate any of these Terms; (ii) for any other reason; or (iii) for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
You must only use this Site for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in any way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the Site. You may not, without our written consent (i) copy, reproduce, use, or otherwise deal with any Content on the Site; (ii) modify, distribute, or re-post any Content on the Site for any purpose; or (iii) use the Content of the Site for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
In using the Site, you further agree not to do any of the following:
• post, publish, submit, or otherwise transmit any Content that (i) infringes, misappropriates, or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) is knowingly false, fraudulent, misleading, or deceptive; (iii) is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law; or (iv) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
• disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site or any service, systems resource, account, server, or network connected to or accessible through the Site, or affiliated or linked websites;
• disrupt or interfere with any other User’s enjoyment of the Site, or affiliated or linked websites;
• post, publish, submit or otherwise transmit through or on the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
• use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose our trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including, but not limited to, images found on the Site, Content, any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without our express written consent;
• use meta tags or other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademark, or product name without our express written consent;
• deep link to the Site without our express written consent;
• create or use a false identity on the Site, share your account information, or allow any person besides yourself to use your account to access the Site;
• collect or store personal data about others;
• attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of it that are restricted from general access; and
• encourage or enable another User or individual to do any of the foregoing prohibited activities.
By accessing or using this Site you agree to comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations relating to your use of or activities on the Site. To the extent permissible by law, we will not be responsible or liable to any third party for the User Content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other User on the Site. We have the right to remove any User Content or posting you make on the Site if, in our sole discretion, such Content or posting does not comply with the standards set out in these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you do not have our consent to obtain information from or otherwise use the Site. Failure to use the Site in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE, YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT ON THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” or “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
RIGHT TO USER CONTENT POSTED BY YOU
In the event you upload any User Content to the Site, we have the right to use any and all such elements of the Content in connection with and/or as part of our business, including, but not limited to, in connection with or in any advertising in any and all media, product packaging, printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, events, and associated marketing materials, television and cinema commercials, videos, or on the Site in perpetuity throughout the world as we, in our sole discretion, see fit without further consent by, or payment to, you. By uploading User Content to the Site, you agree to grant Hunt A Killer the right to use your copyright in such User Content. We also have all right, title, and interest in any and all results and proceeds from our use of the User Content to the extent permissible by law. We have the right to transfer our rights to use the User Content to any third party, including, but not limited to, any of our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
We may alter, adopt, or edit the User Content and any further material created under these Terms, and market and exploit it entirely in our sole discretion. Upon request, you will furnish Hunt A Killer with any and all documentation, substantiation, or releases necessary to verify your compliance with these provisions. We are not obligated to make use of any of your User Content or exercise any of the rights granted by these Terms.
You are responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all of your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant Hunt A Killer the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Site, nor any use of your User Content by Hunt A Killer on or through the Site, will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain circumstances, some of your User Content (such as posts or comments you make) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Site. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Hunt A Killer, our affiliates, and each of our and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, suppliers, representatives, and agents from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your access or use of the Site or Content; (ii) your User Content; (iii) violation of any applicable law that protects Hunt A Killer or our legal rights or those of any third party that your actions have damaged; (iv) your violation of these Terms or any applicable law, including, but not limited to, infringement by you of any intellectual property rights owned by Hunt A Killer or any third party; (v) any and all activities that occur under or in connection with your account, username, and/or password. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with Hunt A Killer in asserting any available defenses. YOU AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVEN IF THEY ARE CAUSED BY OUR ACTIVE OR PASSIVE NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES, AND EVEN IF THEY ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The Site, including all of the Content and organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services, and other matters related to same, is the sole and exclusive property of Hunt A Killer and protected by applicable copyright, trademark, other proprietary rights, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we retain other proprietary rights in all Content and products available through the Site.
Except as stated herein, none of the Content may be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, performed, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold, and or made into derivative works in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without our prior written consent and permission of the respective copyright owner. You may not, without our express written permission or that of the respective copyright owner (i) copy, upload, publish, post, submit, or transmit any materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media; (ii) modify the materials; or (iii) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not (i) sell, resell, or make commercial use of the Site, its Content, services, or products obtained through the Site; (ii) collect or use any product listings or descriptions; (iii) make derivative uses of the Site or its Content; or (iv) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extracting methods. You are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any of our patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
Together with other logos and product names appearing on the Site, the following includes a partial list of our trademarks and/or registered trademarks in the United States and other countries: Hunt A Killer and Empty Faces. All other trademarks not owned by Hunt A Killer that are made available by and through the Site are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Hunt A Killer. These and all of our other trademarks may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission or that of the rights holder. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. Any other names and brands on the Site may be claimed as the property of others.
This Copyright Policy sets forth the procedures that may be taken to notify Hunt A Killer of any potential copyright violations occurring via the Website. Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms and Conditions. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices.
Our Designated Agent to Receive Notifications of Infringement Under the DMCA
If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the Site, or incorporated into the Services, any User Content, or any Site Content in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you or your authorized representative may provide us with a written communication or notice, which is intended to be consistent with the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (the “DMCA Notice”). If applicable, we will respond to notices in a form provided by other jurisdictions as well. The DMCA Notice should be sent to the Customer Experience Manager, who is the Company’s “Designated Agent” and can be contacted as follows:
• By Mail: 9341 Philadelphia Rd Unit J, Rosedale, MD 21237
• By Email: email@example.com
Notice of Infringement
The DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent should include the following:
• Signature of Copyright Owner or Agent– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the Copyrighted Material– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single written notice, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the Allegedly Infringing Material– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
• Contact Information– Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the sender of the DMCA Notice, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the sender may be contacted.
• Good Faith Belief of Infringement– A statement that the sender of the DMCA Notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• Accuracy and Authority– A statement that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the sender of the DMCA Notice is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that a sender of a DMCA Notice may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, if the sender materially misrepresents that content made available through the Service infringes upon the copyright of another.
If you believe in good faith that a DMCA Notice of copyright infringement has been wrongfully filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Counter-notices must be sent to our Designated Agent and must include the following:
• Your Signature– A physical or electronic signature of the user who the claim of infringement is made against.